Skip to main content

THIS IS IT!

This isn't Michael Jackson's supposed series of concerts in London turned Movie because of his death nor This is it Bar-B-Q, Seafood & Chargrill you can find online or in the US. This is my stuff.

Yeah, mine. =)

Today is going to be a start of a new beginning.
A start of another endeavor of becoming a success!


New job.
New office.
New environment.
New schedule.
New boss.
New assignments.
New opportunities.
New people to work with.
And of course, new friends.

7am - 4pm. The last time I was in the morning shift was in 2005 where I had to change schedules thrice a week to ensure coverage on my team. (Opening to Closing). I had agents coming at 8pm and latest, 7am. I needed to be in the opening, mid and closing schedule to make sure i'd be able to have one-on-one coaching with them. Haggard!

5 minutes away from home. I thought my apartment in Cebu was the closest where I can take a jeepney (Php7.00) or a cab (Php70.00) going to the office. That was a 10-minute drive. This time, it's 5 minutes away from home and costs Php8.00 (tryke) or Php50.00 (cab).

Lady Boss. The new boss excites me and making me nervous at the same time. Is she mataray like I do? Maarte or masungit? My gaad. I am not sure how she look like either. I am pretty excited to know her and this is the first time I will be reporting to a female immediate supervisor in a Manager post. Interesting.

Australian clients. They say they're easy to work with and fun to deal with. This is going to be the first time that I'll be working with them except from the fact that I've worked with my half-Aussie boss in WNS's Financial Account.


$$$$$$$. Uncle Bob said, with great power comes great responsibility. And Jet said, with high salary comes work toxicity. LOL.


I can feel both excitement and nervousness at the same time. All these butterflies in my stomach seem to enjoy their new hang out. =)

This endeavor I know is not going to be easy. But it's worth trying.
Let's get it on, baby, I'm ready.


Comments

  1. Goodluck on your new job blocmate! :) God bless! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Vaneni! They welcomed me well. *Happy*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...