I've had to say goodbye more time that I would have liked. But everyone can say that. And no matter how many times we do even for the greater good it still stings. And though we'll never forget what we've given up, we owe it to ourselves to keep moving forward. What we can't do is live our lives always afraid of the next goodbye because chances are, they're not going to stop. The trick is to recognize when a goodbye can be a good thing, when is the chance to start again.
It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob. I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert. We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D. Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...
Ibang level na ito ng pagka emo!
ReplyDeletegrabe ka naman! hahaha di naman masyado.
ReplyDelete