Skip to main content

7 Random Facts

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I love to travel and I love to see places. I love learning new things and discover interesting facts about the places I see and the people I meet. I went to Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte a couple of weeks ago and had a lot of fun with some friends. (I exactly remember how amazing it was when I first had my Tour of Ilocos in 2000). I can travel alone or with someone else. Next stop: BICOL!

2. I am just excited to sign the contract of my new property! Whew! Finally fruit of hard work. :)

3. I am learning a new skill - playing the guitar! Tomas (my Guitar) has been there for me always! Coach has been very patient in teaching me. I know I wasn't as fast learner as he can be but I know I am learning. And thanks for being so patient! Mwah! :). It wasn't easy but I understood it better when the chords and frets where translated into Columns and Rows; and that major chords are like Basic Functions I can always utilize. Cool!

4. We are working on an Indie Film and hoping to have it done this year. :) LIMBO.

5. "Last Order sa Belinni's is finally done and I am hoping to have it published this year. Need an editor and a publisher. Anyone? ;)

6. I have a "Severe Hearing Loss for both ears" and I am challenged in this situation. I keep my faith that everything will be back to normal after all the medications and prayers. I don't know what happened there, or should I say, I am not sure if it was my fault or the doctor's fault, whoever made a mistake, i know this is meant to happen.

7. "I have a heart, and it's bleeding." I always say that. Yes, really, my heart has been broken several times. It's been hard moving on and letting go despite the fact that I've experienced it sooo many times. It's still not easy. But I still manage to keep my sanity. :) Keep on moving forward and love to love! ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...