Skip to main content

Seven Great Things About Jet

1. I believe that God desires all His children to be successful, significant, fulfilled, satisfied, joyful, secure, and to live in peace. God has been moving in my life and I am really amazed with how things are going right now. Happy and contented with God's love and plans for me. God loves you.

Jeremiah 29:11
"For I know the plans that I have for you," declares the LORD,
plans for welfare and not for calamity
to give you a future and a hope"


Proverbs 3:5-6 (New International Version)
5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
6 in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight


2. http://crystalbeadsjewelryshop.weebly.com/ - My online store. I am happy to have this launched on September 24, 2008. It has been successful so far and has earned a lot. :) Thanks to Francis for helping me on this and thank you to all who have been supporting me on this endeavor.


Elsie's Crystal Beads Jewelry Shop is a maker of handmade, handcrafted customized jewelries made from fine swarovski crsytal beads; which contains approximately 32% lead to maximize refraction. Our crystal beads jewelry shop has many elegant handmade jewelries to choose from: earrings, necklaces, rings, bracelets, and bangles.

Elsie's Crystal Beads Jewelry Shop is an easy and hassle-free, one-stop jewelry store. We are accepting individual or bulk orders from any point of Metro Manila. You can avail discounts by choosing from any of our promotional offers. Payment and Delivery have never been this simple as we deliver your order by one of the leading door-to-door service company and choose from any of our convenient and accessible payment options. For more information, please read our terms and conditions.



3. I miss writing. I still have to finish my book - Last Order sa Belinni's. I am challenged to get some time to sit down and finish the book. But no worries, I know I still can make it! Mara, don't worry I am working on it, chong! :)



4. Life's For Sharing. Indeed, Life's for Sharing. I am now working as an Operations Manager for a UK TelCo account and my experience here is worth sharing and remembering. This has been a new endeavor for me and I have learned a lot. I am enjoying it and looking forward for more challenges and wonderful experiences in the years to come.




5.
Six Sigma. I have been fascinated with this measure of quality that strives for near perfection. Six Sigma is a disciplined, data-driven approach and methodology for eliminating defects (driving towards six standard deviations between the mean and the nearest specification limit) in any process -- from manufacturing to transactional and from product to service. I am praying for God's perfect opportunity for me to finish my Belt Certification pretty soon and pursue further in this field.



6. Jakee. One of the best things that happened to me this year, is to have met him.

I read in one article that a friend forwarded me:

Let's say God has planned for you to bump into your special someone tomorrow,
while shopping for Double Stuf Oreo cookies.
This is your chance.
God's been planning this divine meeting since long before you were born.
Everything is perfectly in place.
Your future spouse is scheduled by God to be at the same store,
at the same time, shopping on the same aisle.

You wake feeling especially close to God.
You dress in your best grocery-shopping outfit and head for the local mega food store.
Walking past the cereal toward the cookies, you see someone.
Wow! Could this be … ?


It can be.

Who knows?

God may have been preparing your "One" ever since

and He wants you to meet him somewhere you really never expected.

I met him at the Jeepney, on my way home to UP.

Really unexpected.



7. This is my favorite number. You know, I'd wish to share a lot of things about myself to you, but i haven't had the chance to sit down with you and chat. I've been busy working and spending time with my family and friends. I never had a chance to open up and share. I wish I could spend some time chill with you and share some stories.


Cheers! Make it a great day! :)

Comments

  1. seven great things about Jet. CHONG! seriousness? bat may six sigma effect? i, therefore, should change it to: kakanta sa videoke pagpinilit mo. the greatest thing here? eheads man. eheads' songs. or anything OPM.

    atsaka. ambagal ng libro mo ha. ung excitedness ko hindi mabagal. ahahahahahahhahaha XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...