Skip to main content

Jethsel's Start of the Week Habit

A week ago, i started writing about how I feel again and decided to share it my colleagues. There is really something inside me that comes out naturally and inspires or at least awaken other people. Then I thought of old write ups inspired by my mentors, so i decided to send it and post it for them.

I hope this is going to be a start of new beginning, a new and prosperous year for me and for everyone.

Here's the first version.

Success
starts with the right ATTITUDE.

Let me say that again.

Success starts with the right ATTITUDE.

That's the good news. Here's the 'other' news.

A bad ATTITUDE guarantees failure.

How often do you get down on yourself, your confidence drops,
and you become inactive?

How often do your thoughts become negative and you talk
yourself out of things you deserve?

Our thoughts, imagination, and our behaviors determine our
present and our future.

Too often I see people who want to start an internet
business, a real estate business or direct sales and they
fail because they focused on the 'strategies' of that
industry, not THEMSELVES.

All the strategies about how to build a business mean nothing
if your thoughts and self image won't allow you to succeed.

Do you understand that point? It's very important.

I have met a friend that for 6 years he was in a rut of his own. He was trying to change
everything outside himself and he was going nowhere.

What changed him is when he started working 100 TIMES
harder on himself than on anything outside of him.

If you want to change your world, YOU must change yourself
first.

He has taught me one of the of nature's laws and it's always working.

These 4 words, believed and affirmed in your attitude, can
help leapfrog you to success.

Here they are:

IT CAN BE DONE.

Grasp the attitude of 'I CAN and I WILL.'

Develop that fire of energy, that burning DESIRE that runs
through you and moves you to achievement.

Develop the 'IT CAN BE DONE' attitude for today. See what
happens.

You can do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...