Skip to main content

Exploring Hong Kong in 3 Days!


I am going to Singapore in September 2013. This is going to be my 2nd out of the country and I am uber excited.

The first one was in Hong Kong. I would say that 3 days is definitely not enough to see this wonderful British colony. There are a couple of great things in HK, I would wanna see over and over and will always be a reason, perhaps not just for me, and for everyone, to visit again -


*photo from Wikipedia
  1. Architecture - there are over 1200 skycrapers in this country, it has more buildings higher that 500 ft, than any other city. 
  2. Transport - if only Philippines has the same kind of transport, it would have been great! Their MTR is highly developed and organized.
  3. Culture - they call KH "East meets West" - that's because of the Chinese and British culture emulated in this country.
So my friends and I tried to explore some of the best places and experience Hong Kong's best culture and food in 3 days. Here's what I have got - Thanks to TripIt for a great App to help me plan and organize this trip!

Have fun! See you on my next trip! <3 br="">





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...