Skip to main content

Love Is


What hurts most?

..when you can’t fight for that one thing that would make you happy..

..I may never be the girl you look forward to seeing every day… but I will always be the girl who will look out for you each and every day..

Sad Girl: “don’t make me feel that i’m just a selfish jerk just because I made you cry”!

Sad Guy: “then don’t make me feel like I did nothing for you when I almost died crying just to see you smile…”

Most are haunted by the vastness of eternity. And some ask ourselves: Will our actions echo across the centuries?

Will strangers hear our names long after we are gone, and wonder who we were, how bravely we fought, how fiercely we loved?

Love isn’t when you can’t sleep… it’s when you want to keep your eyes open…

Love isn’t when you keep holding on… it’s when you learn to let go…

Love isn’t when you kill yourself with jealousy… it’s when you understand…

Love isn’t when you fall for someone… it’s when you catch that person when he falls…

Love isn’t when you see him everywhere… it’s when you close your eyes and he is still there…

Love isn’t when you tell him what you feel… it’s when you give everything for his sake…

And Love isn’t when you think you were blind… it’s when you know he was wrong but you didn’t mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...