Skip to main content

Who Do I Need To BE?

I am in the process of improving myself and it hasn't been easy.
Believe me, it's been tough.

I am taking 1 step at a time. I am starting here.


I really had a hard time deciding for myself whether to take the big leap or not. It was a choice between being selfish or caring for other people. Or I would say, it was a choice between my own personal career growth and helping other people grow.


I had to make a choice, for my self.

I remember 1 time when i got an email from a mentor saying...


***EVERY level of income DEMANDS a different you.


Let me say it again.


***EVERY level of income DEMANDS a different you.


He exactly said, "You can’t make $30,000 a month carrying around a $3,000 a month mindset.


You can’t make $10,000 a month, carrying around a $1,000 mindset.


I see people getting in trouble every day because they don’t understand this.


Ask yourself this:


Who do I need to BE to make the income I deserve?


What habits do I need to have?


What thoughts do I need to think?


For years, I focused only on what do I need to DO. I should have

spent more time on who do I need to BE." (read this again)


I've been wanting to achieve my 6-digit salary but I am stuck with less than that. That message really made me think. Thinking of what do i need to be to make the income I deserve. What habits to i need to have and thoughts i need to think as I continue to improve on myself.


This is where I need to start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...