Skip to main content

11:11

I saw this last night as I go through the pain of my headache and again on my notebook's time this morning.

I probably started noticing 11:11 on digital clocks, receipts, practically EVERYWHERE a few years back. I was told that these are “WAKE UP CALLS or reminders”. They say these are angels or SPIRIT GUIDES. Others believe that it is an auspicious sign and others say that it signals a spirit presence.
One thing is for sure, every time I see 11:11, something good is happening. :)

I have been wondering and started to think what the message is all about (if there really is one). With my desire to understand and learn more about this, I have read several websites that describes what 11:11 is all about. But my QUEST is still on.


I'm not sure.. What's 11:11 for?

Comments

  1. When I see 11:11 i knew there's something good that'll happen today. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lagi-lagi na lang pag nakikita ko to, na-eexcite ako! Yihee!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...