Skip to main content

Tagged

REPLACE MY ANSWERS WITH YOURS, then post this as a note on your profile. Make sure to tag me and at least 15 others when you post

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE: yeah from Jethro and Elsie, my loving parents.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? last week with Vikrant. :)

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? yeah

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? luncheon meat. ;) hehehe

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? none yet

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? hell yeah

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM? yeah sometimes

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yes, i was advise though back in College that I need to remove it but I was just a stubborn kid that's why I didn't follow the doctor's advise.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? yes, why not?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? i don't like cereal

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? nope

12. WHERE IS/ARE YOUR FAVORITE PLACE(S) TO VISIT? national bookstore, fullybooked, Starbucks, UP Diliman, Baguio, UP Baguio, etc.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE ? Shoes.

15. RED OR PINK? Pink

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I can't say No.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss a lot of people. My grade school friends, high school barkada, college, FLP folks, Ryan De Jesus (a good mentor), eTel mates, C-cubed friends, ePerformax Manila, ePerformax Cebu peeps. All of them.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST? sure.

19. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING? black shorts, brown stripes polo shirts and sleepers.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? none. I realized, I am wearing a headset but I don't listen to any song right now.

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Orange.

23. FAVORITE SMELL?

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? J2.

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? yeah

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Golf. I like Tiger Woods.

27. HAIR COLOR? black.

28. EYE COLOR? black.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? no.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? pesto pasta and grilled chicken

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? scary movies

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? knocked off in HBO. Loser. I haven't seen one in theater for ages.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? brown

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? winter

35. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? ice cream

37. IF YOU COULD MAKE A WISH? world peace

38. WHAT (in general) BOTHERS YOU THE MOST? what i see in my dreams. i won't explain. :(

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? John Maxwell's Attitude 101 and Six Sigma Jogger

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? the mouse.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? I didn't watch. I was working.

42. FAVORITE SOUND(S): the sound of silence. I sometimes dream of being an introvert.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles. My bro love 'em so much.

44. WHERE IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? In my dreams.

45. DO YOU HAVE SPECIAL TALENTS? hahaha. none.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? QC

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? my father's. hahaha i hope he can get this.

48. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER? at the jeepney.

49. WHAT IS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE? I am always crazy.

50. WHAT SHOULD YOU BE DOING INSTEAD OF THIS QUIZ? go to the bank.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...