Skip to main content

If You've Ever Felt Like Quitting

Dear Jeth,

I have.

You get down, you're having challenges, and you ask
yourself, "Is this worth it."

There's a part of you that feels like 'throwing in the
towel'.

Calling it a day.

Quitting on your dreams.

I've been there.

It took me 7 years. 7. To see 'the way'.

So, if you're having challenges, if you're frustrated, at
whatever level you're at, I understand.

I do. Big time.

I want to share an excerpt from one of my favorite books,
Think and Grow Rich, by the GREAT Napoleon Hill.

After you read this, I want you to FEEL a renewed -SURGE-
in your mind, body, and soul that YOU can achieve your
goals.

That you can own the house you want, take 2 more vacations
a year, live on a boat for 6 months if you want, my point
being.

Designing and living the LIFE you desire, got it?

From 'Think and Grow Rich' (Chapter 1).

Before success comes in any person's life, they are sure to
meet with much temporary defeat, and, perhaps, some failure.
When defeat overtakes a person the easiest and logical thing
to do is to quit.

That is exactly what the majority of people do.

More than five hundred of the most successful men this
country has ever known told the author their greatest
success came just one step BEYOND the point at which defeat
had overtaken them.

Failure is a trickster with a keen sense of irony and
cunning. It takes great delight in tripping one when success
is almost within reach.

--

Do you realize that YOU'RE going to accomplish great things
in your life?

Do you realize that?

Start today SEEING in your mind the person you want to
BECOME and the LIFE you want to lead.

Just like when you're about to take a picture with a
camera.

HOLD THAT PICTURE (in your mind).

Take action and MOVE towards it.

You're not going to quit. You're not going to 'throw in the
towel.

You're going to take what you learn, from yourself, the
marketplace, make adjustments and make your move.

YOU can do it. No doubt about that.

Your Coach,

Mike

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...