Skip to main content

Holy Week Pilgrimage 2016

We were praying and fasting and walking. I almost gave up. I asked Argie to stop several times. I thought of riding a cab instead of walking then I realized we've been walking and 8 kilometer walk is just nothing compared to what Jesus has done on the cross. Argie has been holding my hand all throughout and he has been really supportive. We our faith and continue walking. It took us 4 hrs to get there.

While walking, I recalled how tough first quarter was for me and what are the things I could have done differently.  It was a realization that no matter what challenges I have encountered, I will always have to hold on and keep my faith in God, I know for sure, we will achieve our goals and I am excited for it!

This season has reminded me again to be humble, forgiving,  faithful and trusting to God.

Hope you were able to spend quality time with your family this holiday and you were able to find the true meaning of Lent. God bless! 👼😇🙇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid