Skip to main content

Psalm 23

I am overzealous on this word! Read this word for word and repeat several times until it gets into you. Aren't you amazed too, with God's promises here?

He will be our shepherd - he will guide us, he will lead us. We will have everything we need for a life worth living: "I grow tired... He restores my soul. The valley is long and lonesome... He is with me. I'm anxious ... The rod and the staff will comfort me. I fear death... I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. And on and on..."

All of us need a renewing power for life. Like David that is sometimes difficult to confess. But when we admit our weakness, God supplies His supernatural strength.

I hope as this holy season ends, may you continue to realize how God loves us and that we draw our strength from Him. He will never fail us. God bless you! Good night.

#word #reflections #godisgood #psalm23

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...