Skip to main content

GV Tower Hotel

I stayed in this hotel for 3 nights and paid 6K. I don't know if that is the regular price or probably because it it Sinulog. My thoughts here are purely based on what I was told by the receptionist-manager-I am not sure of her position and on my own observations.

While the receptionist-manager-I am not sure of her position was smiling all the time and feels accommodating, she made us nervous when she said we didn't have a reservation and they don't have an online booking, later did she realized that they have a partnership with an agency. 

She said that the room was good for 4 pax. It wasn't. Maybe 4 people will fit in if they sleep vertically. 

They don't have curtains,  they have blinds. There are finger prints in their glass window which I don't think have been cleaned for months.

The comfort room wasn't that clean. They only give 1 tiny round soap for my 3 days stay and 1 roll of toilet paper. The faucet in the shower area was broken. 

There was no chair. There was a table fixed on the wall and a small side table.

The way how the double sizes bed frame was positioned is not convenient if you want to watch TV. Again, maybe vertically. 

The ground floor and basement parking which shows "For GV Tower Hotel Guests" aren't for guests,  the guards mentioned.  that these are for building store owners and managers of the school nearby (i forgor what it is). They asked us to park on the side street but side street parking is technically not allowed in Cebu and there are tow away zones. So we had to park our car in another hotel where my friends are parked and get a cab to go back to GV. 

We had a dinner at their restaurant on the 7th floor. The food they served wasn't that hot so I personally didn't enjoy it. When we got the bill, they had to ask what we ordered again so they can calculate. I had to tell them that the mango shake I ordered wasn't served.

Overall, I am very frustrated with the hotel and does not ever meet my expectations.  I will never recommend this hotel to any of my friends. If there's one thing though,  location is at the heart of the city and is accessible to everyone,  others say though that placr is unsafe sometimes.
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid