Skip to main content

Thank You

As we continue to grow older, birthdays can be a difficult time of the year. It is always great to hear words of celebration from individuals who are special in our life.Thanks again for the love and support that everyone continues to show me, not only on my birthday, but on all days of the year.
photo from Google

I have an awesome family and a good bunch of friends who have always been there for me no matter what. I have a great team who continues to drive excellence.

Mama's 60th Birthday Party Celebration at Serye Cafe Filipino


And despite all the drama and hullaballoos I have gone through this year, I must have done something good that God sent me His gift, I would say, a perfect gift.

At Oceanus Cafe in Grand Lisboa, Macau


Thank you Argie for to coming here in Manila to celebrate my birthday with me and my family. Thank you for a wonderful and unforgettable Macau and Hong Kong adventure. You are indeed a gift. Advanced Happy Birthday to you too!

Happy holidays everyone! God bless us all in 2015! Cheers!
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid