Skip to main content

Maximize Your Bonus

Shopping. Let me guess, you're already budgeting your 13th month pay and been thinking through what to buy - a new gadget - be it iPhone6+, GoPro, Samsung S5 or Note4, or that Michael Kors watch you've been wanting to have, that trip to Hong Kong, Singapore or Malaysia you've been planning or whatever "gift-to-myself-because-i-have-been-working-so-hard" kind of thing, I hope we can manage to maximize this money in such a way that it will continue to benefit us for a long period of time.

We can either 1) Payoff our debt, 2) Get an insurance or an investment 3) Start a small business or 4) Develop new skills. Maybe it's high time I develop that cooking and baking skills I've been hiding. Hahaha

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid

PRAYER

I find this picture so interesting. This was taken at the plane when Eman and PJ are on their way to Cebu. This has melted my heart and gave me a realization that with all the things going on right now, we just always need to pause - and pray. Let me share with you one scripture that i have read today from Jon Orana of www.topbibleverses.com and helped me understand a lot of things. Psalm 17:5 Hold up my goings in thy paths, that my footsteps slip not. Burt had worked in high-rise construction all his life. Everyday he would walk the girders high above the ground with apparent ease. In his lifetime he had seen a number of men plunge from the girders due to a mere moment of carelessness. As for himself, he knew he had been lucky. Each morning he began work only after saying a short prayer, asking the Lord to watch his movements through the day, keeping him safe from any mishap. Though most of us never do anything as dangerous or risky as high-rise construction, we do stand in d...