Skip to main content

Sana Araw-Araw Birthday Ko!

I have learned a lot of things, seen different places, tasted a lot of food, gained achievements, awards and recognitions, had failures and rejections, joined different companies, gained friends and enemies, learned my lessons and learned from other's mistakes, earned wisdom and gained knowledge, been weak, depressed and sad, and grew stronger and smarter, stood up and stepped up, appreciated every opportunity and celebrated successes...

Thank you everyone for being part of it.

It has been a great 30 years and i look forward for more years to spend with you.
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

Comments

  1. Belated Happy ??th Birthday, Jet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Belated Happy Birthday, Jet! (Although nag greet ako bago ka mag birthday though a comment somewhere here)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kiko! I have been using Blogger-droid and didn't realize that comments here are moderated and I didn't see it until I decided to login to web. Sorry for the late revert. I have enjoyed my New Year's celebration and I hope you did too. Btw, my friend's looking for SEO in Eastwood, maybe you are interested. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...