Skip to main content

Nandito Ako...

Naalala kita.
Lagi kang sumasagi sa isip ko at walang isang saglit
na inisip ko kung kamusta kana?
Hindi ko kayang lokohin ang sarili ko na sabihing,
"wala akong pakialam sayo
o "hindi ka na importante sa akin"
o "tapos na ang lahat".


Hindi pala.

Hindi ko magawang dayain ang sarili ko na alam kong sa bawat sandali eh lagi kong iniisip na sana, sana talaga, naalala mo din ako. At sana talaga, kahit minsan, na-miss mo din ako.

After all this time, i pretend to be cool and okay with everything.
Deep inside I am hurting.
But I'd rather keep you as a friend and enjoy the moments together
than don't have you at all.


I miss all the good memories we've shared and still hoping and praying that someday, you'd still gonna be in my arms again.
♥ ♥ ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...