Skip to main content

Mr. and Mrs. Rustans

He is Jeff and I don't know the lady's name. I wasn't able to ask.

I was dead in a hurry because it's 7:45pm. I need to go back to Araneta by 8pm because we need to go to Makati, and I was still in Rustan's waiting for Mr. Wrapper to wrap the Mushabelly Chatter. I was supposed to buy the Book "The Definitive Book of Body Language" by Allan and Amanda Pease for Vivek but unfortunately, I can't find a copy so I decided to get the stuffed toy instead hoping that he will like it. (And i'm happy he did)

Anyway, tight schedule. Yeah. Really. Mr. Wrapper was really in demand that time so I decided to ask for a plastic bag instead and leave the store. Then Mr. and Mrs. Rustans volunteered to wrap the gift. They immediately got a piece of green gift wrapping paper, a ribbon, a pair of scissors, a scotch tape and viola! My gift has been wrapped. ☺

I really appreciate the kind of customer service I got from Mr. and Mrs. Rustans. I was really thankful they were there willing to help. Great job!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid