Skip to main content

Meeting with Mr. DFA

I was scheduled for personal appearance in DFA the other day and it was a disappointing yet interesting experience.

Thanks to some friends who were thoughtful enough to give me some tips and i was able to be there in one piece.

I was advised to bring 3 more pictures because the initial pictures i submitted were rejected. The representative said, it was blurry. So i decided to just have my picture taken right there. Thinking that since it's in DFA, it would be perfect. But i was wrong. I kinda felt that it was a scam that the 2nd set of pictures I'm supposed to submit were rejected again by the "guy-in-blue-vest-mr.-know-it-all" and he said that those pictures where yellowish and would not pass Mr. DFA's requirement. Of course I had to have my picture taken again so I can enter Mr. DFA's kingdom.

Then i entered his building. I passed two security checks where they checked on my things unlike the usual mall check ups where they just put the stick inside your bag as if it has a censor and just alarm if they found something different.

I was like a special guest where i have an escort. We were walking at my pace. No need to be in a hurry. I was not under pressure or what not. Then the guy escorted me to a section of Mr. DFA'S building exclusively for us. A girl talked me, informing me of what's going to happen. She gave me something to read, a feedback form and some candies. Then someone called my name and asked me to go to Mr. DFA. I was asked to show off my ID pictures and sign the documents, and viola! I'm done. It took me probably 15 minutes to finish everything inside his office and they will just send me the passport. Then I'm done.

Well, it was an outstanding customer service and hats off to Pilipinas Teleserv for doing a great job. My experience then could have been perfect without my awful experience on the id picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...