Skip to main content

I've been tagged!

i was tagged by bailey!

Instructions: Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

1. I've been here in Cebu for 22 days now and i am really having a hard time coping with the environment, like people here are laid-back and slow-paced. Dont get me wrong, i like the people, i just hate the fact that it's like that and as you know, i am the type of person who is really fast-paced - talking and walking. I've had my share of experience too with language barrier - haay, way kasabot bisaya, bai! (is that correct?) english only!
2. Yeah, i have my own place na, i am finally and totally independent now! And one good thing is that i get to manage my finances even if i'm away with my family. I still pay my mom and dad's bills though. :) ulirang anak! apir!
3. I miss writing. I will write again, looking for some publications were i can write for. I will continue working on my books - so i can have those published.
4. I am part of the Top 12 Performers of ePerformax. I just send this entry a month ago for an essay writing contest in our company, sharing your thoughts, challenges and things that you've learned all throughout your stay in ePerformax. I've been with the company for over a year and my stay here is one of the best things that ever happened to me. I am just so happy that i wasnt expecting that i still have the talent to write. i miss my first love - WRITING. And oh, because of this Top 12 thing, i will be able to certify as a Black Belt of Six Sigma, have a full scholarship of an MBA from Asian Institute of Management, be a Passion Mentor for ePerformax sites, and a lot of opportunities and priveleges. =P great noh?!
5. Passion Queen - in Decemeber of 2006, i am honoured to receive the prestigious "Passion Award" in our Company. I totally have no idea that i was nominated. To my surprise, they called me to come up on stage and give me a Pin - the Passion Pin. Five moons after, i was crowned as the Passion Queen. It was a wonderful and breathtaking experience, and one of the most amazing event in my life. My first to receive tiara and huge bouqet of flowers. *blush*
6. I agree with Bailey when she said that when you pray hard and believe that God is there and will grant your wishes come true. I've never been so religious and pious or something. But i have always believed in God and pray hard. Lift up everything to Him and i know how great God is in giving everything that you deserve.
7. This is my favorite number. You know, I'd wish to share a lot of things about myself to you, but i havent had the chance to sit down with you and chat. i've been busy working and spending time with my family and friends. I never had a chance to open up and share. I wish I could spend some time chill with you and share some stories.

Cheers! Make it a great day! :)

you are tagged: brenjie, hazol, rose, tina, anna, ron, pambie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

Happy Birthday Argie!

I know I don’t always show it, but you are the best thing that ever happened to me. Let’s make your birthday the special celebration it should be, and I’ll remind you just how much you mean to me. Happy happy birthday! 😍😘🎂🎉🎁😃 posted from Bloggeroid