Skip to main content

Change Course

36 moons had passed when i decided to change course.

Yeah yeah. Call Center. A lot people are questioning my job in a Call Center Industry. A lot of negative feedback, which most are coming from people who never worked for one or who are not aware of what my job is. I created this THREAD in one of the Discussion in UP Groups - http://www.friendster.com/group-discussion/index.php?t=msg&th=311464&start=0&

So alarming that a lot of my Co-Isko and Iska aren't affirmative of working in a Call Center. Hmp! Puro Nega! Anyway, they just dont understand my purpose and I DON'T OWE THEM AN EXPLANATION! Peace!

My three years of experience in this field made me committed to serve my customers and my clients. I have learned to love my career in the call center industry more than my profession as a Broadcast-Journalist.

Well, people just don't know, madami din akong gustong mangyari sa buhay ko. I have this list of Goals that i wanted to achieve before i die. Yung nga lang, halos di ko na alam ang gagawin ko para pagkasyahin ang lahat ng activities na kailngan kong gawin para lang matupad ang gusto kong matupad! Geez! Hirap noh?! ehehe. Just to mention a few:

  1. I always wanted to write for a Magazine Publication or a Pocketbook. Dont worry Jetty, we'll get there very soon. Hiyaaah! lolz.
  2. I want to write my own book. I've been starting to do the articles and stuff like that but, gosh, time consuming. but it's a very good past time though.
  3. My own Learning Center- it actually provides Training, Seminars and Cosultations for you and your Company. How does that sound?
  4. Ice Cream Parlor - I really love ice cream and I wanted to work on this ice cream parlor soon. Comfort food and i know for sure, everybody will like this! Mommy Daisy and Daddy Jay, I need your help on this.
  5. And so on and so forth. Magkita-kita na lang tayo sa Finals. Buwahahaha.

Wala naman daw masama sa mangarap. It's free anyways. What's wrong is that you aren't doing anythng to achieve your goals. Just keep on groovin' baby and we'll get there! Moving on and Letting go has never been that easy. You will always have a hard time leaving your loved ones and friends. Pero girl, wake up!

Pause. Think for a while and notice everything around you.

Changing course, Jetjet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fear and Forgiveness

It's my parent's 30th anniversary and our Brian's christening on Saturday where in spite busy schedule preparing everything for the visitors, i still think of Jacob.  I packed Beef Tapa and Pancit for him and even thinking of bringing him Salad for dessert.  We didn't have a good conversation after hours of waiting for him then he finally said we're not meeting up because he's not in the mood and he wants to stay at home and watch Initial D.  Then all of my insecurities and paranoia came out. I started thinking, just like what happened with Jeff, very similar indeed. He started confirming why he's sticking with me. He reminded me to stop counting the days and enjoy that we're together. I think his way of showing me that he likes me is seeing me everyday for dinner. Though i heard him said, "ano bang napapala ko pag pumupunta ko sayo? Kahit pagod ako nagpupunta pa din ako. Dapat maapreciate mo yun." I am not sure what that means but i just w...

The Mid-Year Crisis

I call it Mid-Year Crisis. And literally, this happens in the middle of the year. Have you been here: Anxious about the status of your career Panicky about your financial status which is directly correlated to your, uhuh, Career Forced to get married in the next two years because you're not getting any younger Fretting over time lost where you feel you've been completely unproductive yet you feel so tired and restless Pushing the panic button because at this month, you haven't really achieved anything from the goals you have listed at the start of this year Felt so alone and no one cares to listen because (a) You're too embarrassed to tell any of your friends (b) You know from past experiences that your friends won't care (c) They are also experiencing the same crisis Bring down the curtain and wind up that it is really hard to be successful in this life and it's just so hard to achieve your dreams so you better look for an alternative, Uhhmm, letting yourse...